I sent over some musicians to Othello to try and gain my trust back. 20 minutes after I sent for the servant to go and get Emilia so we can talk. During our conversation she had told me that Desdemona was on her way to talk to Othello to try and help me get my position back. I really hope that everything goes well because I don’t want them to think that I’m what Iago says I am. Later that day I talk to Desdemona and she promises me that she will do what she needs to do to help me. I ask myself all the time out of all people why I am the one who gets blamed for things. However I do feel a little bad because when I was talking to Desdemona I seen Othello coming and rushed off quickly, that was my chance to tell him nothing but the truth but my conscious told me otherwise. I wonder at this point, did he see me? What will he think of me now, since I rushed off? That I might be what Iago says I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment