Sunday, June 5, 2011

CASSIO/MAURICE ACT 3

Wow! That was some night that I had with Bianca, I tell you she really knows how to please a man. When I got up to leave, I left the handkerchief at her house. When I saw Bianca hours later after I left she was telling me how she wanted to marry me, and how she so in love with me. I tried to give her facial expressions leading her to the point that I don’t feel the same way, as she does for me. I mean sure we shared wonderful pleasure, I love her but I don’t think I’ll be ready to settle down with her. I guess I made her feel special knowing that the handkerchief symbolizes love. Silly ole me, how come women can’t see behind this handsome face of mines. But in the evening I was told by Desdemona that everything didn’t go as planned when she was talking to Othello keeping her promise in trying to help me. Damn it how can this be possible, what he don’t trust his wife, or nothing she says!

No comments:

Post a Comment